Search This Blog

Monday 12 October 2015

AQUA S.

Cafe / Restaurant: Aqua S.
Location(s): Townhall

Rating: 3.5 / 5


You do not know how ecstatic I was the first time went into the Aqua S. at Townhall. Like I had heard so many people talk about eating there and I swear everyone on Insta is always posting pictures of it, so naturally I had to try it out. Well, the first time I had my chance to go, I couldn’t really eat it since I was so full from eating at this other restaurant, but second time lucky right?


I finally got my chance to eat at Aqua S. when this one time, my friend and I, decided to hang out near there. So I walk in, and naturally I have to try all of the topping (whilst internally crying at my pocket). Just kidding it’s not that expensive. Since Aqua S. mostly have different flavours each week, I tried their Sea Salt & Caramel flavour that week and it was brilliant! Topped with caramelised popcorn, fairy floss and a marshmallow, I was pretty happy with my purchase as I clicked away pictures for my Insta (who can blame those guys right?). I would have to say that the only worthwhile topping for me was the fairy floss. It complemented the ice cream flavours really well. The popcorn on the other hand would be good by itself but not really worth it. Same with the marshmallow, you can take it out of the ice-cream and eat it separately. 
Would gladly recommend you to take your friends their because it’s always an experience the first time they try it. Personally, I always go back to it when I'm in the area.

Remember.
Food is fun.
Food is life.

- Nishorgo Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment