Search This Blog

Monday 12 October 2015

N2

Cafe / Restaurant: N2 Extreme Gelato
Location(s): Sydney City

Rating: 3 / 5



Located in the heart of Sydney, N2’s your perfect place to chill out with your friends, go on a date, or just enjoy some alone time by yourself.  Honestly I hadn’t heard about it till I went with my friend there on her birthday. It’s one of those cute little cafes that’s hidden away in amidst the bustle of the busy city. Honestly I’d say we were lucky that day because the line was comparatively short compared to every other time that I’d gone afterwards. Though it takes a while for the food to come out, it’s worth it, as you get to see the chocolatiers in action using this machine that gives off cool gases. Just the vibe of the place itself is enough to satisfy your food craving.



But getting to the food, I remember ordering a croquembouche and would have to say, the pastry itself was average at best. I was actually eyeing my friend’s dessert which was an Oreo-flavoured treat. Definitely preferred the latter. It was an alright experience I guess, it mostly depends on what you order. I, myself got a bit confused as there’s so many options to choose from.

Eat by yourself.
Eat with your friends.
Eat.

- Nishorgo Eve

Cafe Information:
N2 Extreme Gelato
43/1 Dixon St
Sydney, NSW, 2000

www.n2extremegelato.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment