Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 October 2015

THE POTTING SHED

Cafe / Restaurant: The Potting Shed
Location(s): Alexandria
Rating: 5 / 5



You’re bound to come across the most retro things when you step into The Grounds of Alexandria, and The Potting Shed was no exception. The time that we went last time, most of the other shops were closing and there was just this one coffee shop open. We were pretty hungry since I navigated everyone on foot and got a bit lost along the way (not my fault it was the GPS I swear). Going into the little pub I got this really hipster vibe coming off it. There was an exotic parrot that would greet and go up to some customers, the decoration was on the dot, the staff were especially nice, and the food was amazing. All at an affordable cost, I managed to feed myself and three other people, without feeling too broke. I ordered a breast chicken meal with wedges, chicken strips and chips, and although it doesn’t seem like a lot we had to force ourselves to finish eating the yumminess. It was so good, would recommend every time.

Restaurant information:
THE POTTING SHED
41 Bourke Road
Alexandria NSW 2015

Tel: (02) 9699 2225

No comments:

Post a Comment