Search This Blog

Monday 12 October 2015

THE VOGUE CAFE

Cafe / Restaurant: The Vogue Cafe
Location(s): Macquarie Centre

Rating: 3 / 5

I can’t believe that it took me so long to go to The Vogue Cafe when it’s just in my hood, I mean Macquarie Centre lol. Well it did take me a while to find it I suppose. Seriously, it was so hidden. I had to get directions off a friend who had visited their before because I couldn’t find anything online. Here’s a secret, it’s next to Myer on the Country Level Road.


But oh my God, the line was so big I felt like the place should have had a reservation option. Thank God, me and my friend went there earlier than the whole group of friends that we were waiting for because by the time everyone arrived we found ourselves a place.

Personally, I only went for their famous drinks, but they do have a range of other cafe delights ranging from breakfast to lunch. I had a really hard time deciding which drink to buy and finally opted for a Classic Nutella Shake, whilst most of my friends either went for other classics or frappes. I have to say this was one of the best milkshakes that I have ever tried. It was the perfect amount of sweet, just the right touch of chocolate and the included sour worms and mini ice-cream cone complemented the flavours really well. Not really sure if I’d go there everyday though since it’s too busy a location for me, but definitely a good once in a lifetime experience.

Remember.
Drinks are best.
With a twisty zest.

- Nishorgo Eve


Cafe information:
The Vogue Cafe
109 Waterloo Road
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
Tel: (02) 9887 2570

No comments:

Post a Comment