Search This Blog

Thursday 15 October 2015

GRILL'D

Cafe / Restaurant: GRILL’D
Location(s): Macquarie Centre
Rating: 5 / 5

This would probably have to be my best burger experience, ever. I’d been wanting to go to the Grill’d at Chatswood for a long time but never really got around to it. So when my friend suggested that we eat at the one at Macquarie, I couldn’t say no. I mean how many burgers advertise themselves as ‘healthy’. 



Although I’m not sure about the health aspects of these burgers I do have to say that the “Ba Ba Burger” was the best of period. Pretty much stole it off my friend and it was the best decision. The portion was just the right size and I felt so full after. It was beautiful.


- Nishorgo Eve

Cafe information:
GRILL'D
Level 4 Macquarie Centre
North Ryde NSW 2133

Tel: (02) 9888 7700

No comments:

Post a Comment