Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 October 2015

GELATISSIMO

Cafe / Restaurant: Gelatissimo: The Real Taste of Italia
Location(s): Circular Quay
Rating: 2.5 / 5



I’m always on the lookout for the best of frozen food. I was pleasantly surprised by the gelato that I bought (plus stole off of the other people that I went with). I bought a double scoop sea salt caramel flavour and hazelnut. It was pretty average at most, but the quantity was really huge for the comparatively small price of two scoops. I remembered that I probably could’ve taste-tested the flavours before but I survived. On the bright side, the ice-cream that I stole off my friend had this honey duke flavour which tasted really good, albeit a bit sweet.

Cafe Information:
GELATISSIMO
Circular Quay Esplanad
C2 Alfred Street
Sydney  NSW 2000

Tel: (02) 9241 1566

No comments:

Post a Comment