Search This Blog

Thursday 15 October 2015

ASSEMBLY BAR

Cafe / Restaurant: ASSEMBLY BAR
Location(s): Sydney City
Rating: 3.5 / 5

Oh my God, so I got so lost trying to find the entrance to this place, I can’t even start. Turns out it’s easier to come in through the back entrance than it is through the front. Basically, once you know where it is, you won’t get lost, like ever. Located in amidst the city bustle, this bar not only has a chilled down vibe but also has a great wait staff with excellent service. 



On the day itself, I didn't have any drinks, but ordered a nice Steak Burger with Chips. The burger itself was really nice, although portion-wise I felt it could have been a bit bigger, comparative to its price. Overall, the place was really chilled out, really liked it.


- Nishorgo Eve

Cafe information:
ASSEMBLY BAR
488 Kent St
Sydney NSW 2000

Tel: (02) 9283 8808

No comments:

Post a Comment