Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 October 2015

MY SWEET MEMORY

Cafe / Restaurant: My Sweet Memory
Location(s): Chatswood


Rating: 3 / 5


I stumbled into this little on the way back from picking up tickets for this concert that I had been dying to go to. It was such a cold day that day and I was so broke from spending all of my cash on concert tickets. Unfortunately the ATM didn’t take card for small change so I naturally got my friend to pay for me. 


I liked the overall atmosphere of the shop, although I felt that the general menu and food weren’t anything out of the ordinary. Although there were some sweets which I would definitely like to try next time I go and actually have cash on hand. It’s a sweet little cafe where you can chat away your troubles with friends and it’s pretty cute.

Cafe Information:
MY SWEET MEMORY
370 Victoria Road
Chatswood NSW 2067

www.mysweetmemory.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment